4 people | Luncheon meat
Flat bread with Zwan’s luncheon meat and tomatoes
Fancy a fresh lunch? Then this Flatbread with our luncheon meat and tomatoes is a good choice!
- 4 pieces or a big flatbread (nice and warm)
- 1 big tomato without the skin and crushed
- 1 big tomato sliced
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ spring onion finely chopped
- 2 big tablespoons of fresh herbs (parsley, coriander basil)
- 8 slices of Luncheon meat, you’re choice
A little side dish with salad or cucumber
Put the crushed tomato in a bowl.
Add spring onion and mayonnaise and mix it well.
Add a little salt, pepper and tabasco.
Spread the sauce on flatbread, add a slice of tomato and the luncheon meat.
Sprinkle a little olive oil over the dish.
Garnish with the herbs and serve with the salad on the side.
Zwan ambient meat products is known for its premium quality and extensive range products.