4 people | Beef Luncheon meat
Wrap with Beef Luncheon meat tomato salsa and yoghurt and mint
Try this wrap with a fresh dressing, very tasty in combination with the Zwan Beef Luncheon Meat.
- Beef Luncheon meat, strips like fries fried in oil.
- 4 wraps
- 1 tomato crushed
- 2 pickled gherkins, finely chopped
- 10 pickled capers, finely chopped
- 5 olives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Squeeze of lemon juice ( a little grated skin as well without the white)
- 2 tablespoons of yoghurt
- 7 mint leaves
- 1 or 2 Jalapeño peppers for the heat
On the side a green salad.
Prepare the sauce, by putting tomatoes, gherkins, capers, olives, lemon juice, grated lemon skin, olive oil and salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk it with a tablespoon.
Make the wrap hot in a dry pan.
Put some sauce on the wrap.
Arrange the Luncheon meat on top of the sauce.
Top it with a little yoghurt.
Sprinkle the chopped mint and Jalapeño peppers on top.
Zwan ambient meat products is known for its premium quality and extensive range products.