4 people | Luncheon meat
Flatbread sandwich with Luncheon meat and fried egg
A delicious lunch guaranteed with this flatbread sandwich recipe.
- 4 pieces of flatbread nice and warm
- 8 slices of Zwan’s Luncheon meat, you’re choice
- 2 tablespoons of oil or a small piece of butter
- 4 eggs
- 8 leaf’s of lettuce
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- ½ spring onion finely chopped
- 4 slices of tomato
Spread the mayonnaise over the flatbread.
Add the lettuce and a slice of tomato to it.
Fry the eggs and the Luncheon meat.
Dress up the flatbread with the fried egg and Luncheon meat.
Sprinkle the spring onion on top and serve.
Zwan ambient meat products is known for its premium quality and extensive range products.