4 people | Luncheon meat
Pasta salad with Zwan’s luncheon meat
Make your Pasta even more tasty with our luncheon Meat. Do you like spicy food? Then choose the Hot & Spicy Luncheon Meat.
- 400 grams of cooked pasta (any type will do)
- 2 whole tomatoes
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 lemon squished
- 2 tablespoon of oil (mayonnaise will do as well)
- 4 tablespoons of fresh herbs, roughly chopped
- 200 grams of Zwan’s Luncheon meat, you’re choice
- Oil for roasting the luncheon meat
- 200 grams of cooked green peas
- 16 mini tomatoes for garnish
Chop the tomatoes in fine cubes and put in a bowl.
Add lemon juice, onion and oil or mayonnaise.
Little salt and pepper.
Add the cooked pasta and peas.
Hussle gentile and taste the salad.
Roast the roughly chopped luncheon meat in the remaining oil.
Take four plates and fill them up with the salad, add the warm Luncheon meat.
Garnish with the herbs and mini tomatoes.
Serve with a piece of bread.
You can also spice it up with a red pepper or harissa sauce.
Zwan ambient meat products is known for its premium quality and extensive range products.