4 people | Chicken Luncheon meat
Skewers with pineapple and Zwan’s Chicken luncheon meat
Delicious as a side dish or as a snack to hand out. Also very easy to prepare.
- 4 slices of Zwan’s Luncheon meat, cut in pieces
- 8 skewers
- 2 slices of pineapple, cut in small pieces
- 1 onion, cut in small pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in small pieces
- 1 Japeleño pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 piece of garlic, smashed
- Salt, pepper, and a little sugar
- Lemon juice and grated lemon
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 wraps or pieces of flat bread on the side
- Some salad, your choice
- Oil to grill the skewers
Tread the luncheon meat on the skewers together with the onion, pineapple and red bell pepper.
Grill the skewers (you can also fry it in a pan).
Make the sauce from the tomatoes, garlic, pepper, salt, peppers, lemon, sugar and olive oil.
Spread some salad on the plate.
Put 2 skewers on top.
Serve the sauce on the side together with the bread.
Zwan ambient meat products is known for its premium quality and extensive range products.