4 people | Chicken Luncheon meat
Chicken Luncheon meat with Feta and a green salad
If you would like a light yet tasty meal, then this salad with Chicken Luncheon meat is certainly suitable.
- 4 thick slices of Zwan’s Chicken Luncheon meat, roughly chopped in pieces
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 200 gram lettuce, if there is Romaine salad.
- 100 gram of feta cheese
- 4 tablespoons of finely chopped spring onion
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
For the sauce:
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 red pepper
- 2 tablespoons of chopped spring onion
Chop the salad roughly and put it into a bowl.
Do the same with the Feta, keep aside.
Fry the Luncheon meat in the oil.
Take 4 plates.
If all the preps are done.
Sprinkle oil and lemon juice over the salad.
Spread the salad over the plates.
Sprinkle the Feta and Luncheon meat.
Garnish with the Spring onion.
Serve with a nice piece of bread and put the sauce aside.
Zwan ambient meat products is known for its premium quality and extensive range products.